The trans-siberian railway journey is a dream for many travellers. With beautiful scenery taking you all the way from Moscow to Beijing (or vice versa) and the opportunity to meet many other interesting travellers on the way, it is a great way to travel.
However, the train stops in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia for only one day. But what can you do in such a short time? Don’t miss out! We are offering tours specifically for travellers on the trans-siberian train.
- Collection from train station
- Drop off and welcome at Lotus Guesthouse (shower usage, luggage storage).
- Choice of any of our day trips including:
- Optional stay in Guesthouse for one night
- Transfer to train station
Contact us with your train itinerary and we will plan a tour just for you.