Mongolia is a vast country with many sights and attractions.You can follow our facebook page to receive up-to-date information on local events and tour ideas, as well as news and travel information.
Here are some of our recommendations on where to go and what to see.
- Zaisan Monument
- Gandan Monastry
- Tumen Enkh Ensemble (traditional Mongolian song and dance show)
- Terelj National Park
- Khustain National Park
- Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur (White Lake)
- Khuvsgul lake
- Erdenet city (for Lotus boys orphanage, open cut mine and “Friendship monument”)
- Uvs Nuur Strictly Protected Area
- Altai Tavan Bogd National Park
- Ikh Nart Natural Reserve